Takacat 340 S Inflatable Catamaran
The Takacat 340 S is the most advanced, high performance, light weight, compact and portable inflatable boat on the market. Comes with an open and fully removable tube transom.
- Overall Length: 11′-2″
- Outboard Range (SOLD SEPARATELY): 15hp; Short Shaft
- Weight: 79 lb.
- Catamaran Hull Design
- Stainless Tube Transom®
- Stable and fast inflatable catamaran design
- Tube Transom® is removable for small pack-away
- Industry best Takacat catamaran after-sales support
- Easy, inexpensive re-tubing
- Integrated Takacat accessories, like the quick release wheel mounts
- Rows easily
Takacat Inflatable Catamaran Warranty Policy
Both PVC & Hypalon have a 3-year warranty against defects and deterioration that affect usability as aging, cracking, or delamination. Air Filling pipe seams have a 2-year warranty. Additionally, parts and equipment, including the high-pressure deck, carry handle, “D” rings, bow, seat, lid, paddles, oars, will be free from defects in material and structure for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Review the Full Warranty Policy
- Is a Takacat easy to set up?
The Takacats are designed for quick and easy assembly. No mucking around with heavy and complicated floorboard systems. Inflation with the supplied manual pump takes 8 – 15minutes depending on the Takacat size and your fitness level. Inflation by our speedy electric pump takes 5 – 8 minutes, depending on the size of Takacat you are inflating.
1. Inflate main tubes to 3psi / 22.5kpa
2. Insert Tube Transom bars. Tip – rub down Tube Transom with soapy water as this will make sliding the transom bars in much easier.
3. Fit motor mount transom boards with supplied eye bolt
4. Insert and inflate floor to 10psi / 65kpa
5. Use webbing straps to connect bow D rings
6. Attach oars
7. Fit outboard motor
8. Check required safety equipment, bylaws and weather conditions prior to departure.
- Is a Takacat boat easy to deflate and stow?
The innovative, fully removable transom enables the Takacat to be rolled-up smaller, easier and lighter than traditional inflatable boats that have a fixed transom. A big advantage when it comes to handling, transportation and/or storage. Ideal for the caravan, motor home and foldaway tender markets.
- Where are Takacat portable inflatable boats manufactured?
Designed, developed and tested by founder Greg Sowden in Auckland, New Zealand. These versatile inflatable catamaran boats are then CE tested and custom-built in Takacat’s Chinese factory using quality components from around the world.
No hay valoraciones aún.